Start date: 18 October 2023
Duration: 1pm - 2pm (1 hour)
Course code: N/A
Prioritising sustainability is now crucial for businesses in order to meet consumer needs, align with suppliers, comply with regulations, satisfy investor expectations, and ultimately stay relevant.
In this webinar we will show attendees how and where to start their sustainability journey, how incoming regulations will affect their business, and how they can get value from sustainability for their business.
On completion of the training programme, participants will:
- Next Steps – Simple steps your business can take now to start your sustainability journey
- Sustainability frameworks to start creating your strategy
- How current and future regulations affects your business
- Opportunities to join Government-supported programmes and initiatives
- How sustainability can benefit your business and why now is the right time to start your journey.
This talk is suited to anyone interested in Sustainability
- What is sustainability?
- Key Sustainability Terms
- Regulations & Reporting Guidelines
- Funding & Supports
- Key Benefits of Sustainability
- Sustainability Strategy Programme from Dundalk Chamber Skillnet