Start date: 25 October 2023
Duration: 1 Day - 9:30am - 5pm
Cost: €99 (Unsubsidised cost - €125)
Course code: N/A
Using a shared file system accessible on your in-house server was the most tech-savvy method to document management and collaboration years ago. The procedure is now a lot easier and more efficient thanks to solutions like Microsoft SharePoint.
SharePoint is a popular Microsoft Enterprise Services, with a user base of almost 200 million users spread throughout 75,000 commercial organisations across the world.
SharePoint is a browser and Cloud-based platform for collaborating, organising projects and teams, and managing risk, making it an extremely effective corporate tool. Microsoft SharePoint’s features help to increase productivity, communication, and collaboration while ensuring the protection of your company’s important data.
A strong understanding of the platform enables organisations to work more efficiently & effectively. In this course, participants will learn how to use a SharePoint Team Site to access, store, and share information & documents.
This course is designed for Microsoft® Windows® and Microsoft® Office users who are transitioning to a SharePoint environment, and who need to access information from and collaborate with team members on a Microsoft SharePoint Team Site.
On completion of the training programme, participants will:
• Interact with SharePoint Team Sites.
• Work with documents, content, and libraries.
• Interact in SharePoint.
• Work with Lists.
• Integrate SharePoint with Microsoft Office.
This programme is for anyone currently using Sharepoint or anyone who would like to understand what Sharepoint is and how it works.
1 – Interacting with Sharepoint Team Sites
• Topic A: Access SharePoint Sites
• Topic B: Navigate SharePoint Sites
2 – Working with Documents, Content & Libraries
• Topic A: Upload Documents
• Topic B: Search for Documents and Content
3 – Interacting with Sharepoint
• Topic A: Update and Share Your Profile
• Topic B: Follow and Share Content
4 – Working with Lists
• Topic A: Add and Modify List Items
• Topic B: Configure List Views
• Topic C: Filter and Group Data with List Views
5 – Integrating with Microsoft Office
• Topic A: Access and Save Microsoft Office Documents with SharePoint
• Topic B: Manage Document Versions
• Topic C: Work with SharePoint Data from Outlook