Start date: 12 May 2022
Duration: 12th & 19th May - 9:30am - 12:30pm
Cost: €99 per person (Non Chamber & Network Members €129)
Course code: N/A
Developing a Growth Mindset is a critical business and life skill. People with a growth mindset understand that knowledge can be acquired and intelligence can be developed. With a growth mindset, people focus on improvement instead of worrying about how smart they are.
The aim of the "Build Your Growth Mindset Program" is to encourage a better understanding of what Growth Mindset is about. Participants will learn invaluable techniques to help improve their Growth Mindset to support them in their professional and personal growth journey.
On completion of the training programme, participants will:
- Understand the difference between a Growth Mindset and a Fixed Mindset
- Understand why a Growth Mindset is so important
- Understand how Growth Mindset works.
- Develop techniques to build a Growth Mindset
- Build your learning & performance zone
- Optimise your resilience & capacity to cope.
- Understand how to apply a Growth Mindset
This programme is suited to anyone who would like to develop a growth mindset.
Introduction to Growth Mindset & how it differs from Fixed Mindset
- Understand what a Growth Mindset & Fixed Mindset are
- Understand how they affect us psychologically
- Understand why a Growth Mindset is important to leadership & business growth in a complex & fast-changing world
How Growth Mindset Works
- How does Growth Mindset work?
- What are the characteristics of a Growth Mindset?
- Why it is so important?
- Why do people give up & why are we so interested in this?
- How do you build a Growth Mindset?
Building your Learning Zone & Performance Zone
- Distinguish performance and improvement behaviours & structures (“Learning Zone” &“Performance Zone”)
- Understand their roles in execution, continuous improvement, and innovation
- Understand the key necessary workplace conditions & implications for business owners and leaders
Optimising your Resilience & Capacity to Cope
- Introduction to Resilience & how it relates to Growth Mindset
- The three main types of resilience – self, societal & Life and how you can improve them to underpin your Growth Mindset
- How to build your Grit & Capacity to Cope
- Begin reflecting on ways to take action
- Consider how we frame what we do for ourselves & others, cultivating systems & habits for learning, & role modelling learning behaviours
- How growth mindset helps innovation & creativity, employee wellbeing, productivity & growth.