Start date: 25 May 2023
Duration: 2 days - 25th May to 1st June. (10am - 12pm and 2pm - 16:30pm)
Cost: €599 (Unsubsidised Fee €1,200)
Course code: N/A
Data and analytics is a hot topic and has become increasingly crucial in order to understand organisational insights and influence business decisions. Join us to learn from practical case studies on how to effectively use analytics in your organisation.
You will benefit from advice and guidance by a leading expert in the field and engage with your peers in an interactive learning environment.
This programme is designed for people professionals across all levels and operating in a generalist role or more specialisms such as learning and development, talent management, organisational development, and workforce planning analysts.
It has been designed by a team of analytics experts in the field of HR to provide an understanding of the use of analytics, how to link HR data to business outcomes, the process to implement and embed analytics to build a culture of evidence based decisions and powerful HR dashboards.
On completion of the training programme, participants will:
• Have meaningful evidence-based conversations with stakeholders
• Develop an analytics mindset that focuses on outcomes for yourself and others
• Better align projects to wider business activity using data to support your approach
• Apply a structured approach to gathering and utilising data that boosts credibility
• Ask the right questions to support initiatives that solve business problems
• Call upon dashboard information to inform your progress and decisions
• Add value and develop your analytics capability through insight
• Secure budget, support, trust and expand successful programmes
• Measure the impact of your work and the value added
• Increase your discipline and knowledge that enables you to focus on relevant
investigations and actionable conclusions
• Prioritise requests according to the value it will create for the organisation
• Know where data comes from and extract, manipulate and analyse relevant information
• Present back confidently answering the initial question, problem or hypothesis
• Use graphs and graphics in your storytelling approach
• Collect a range of data that influences and drives change
• Segment data and highlight correlations
Who Is This Course For?
This programme is designed for people professionals across all levels. It is relevant for those in general HR roles, or those who may be more specialist such as training and development, talent management, organisational development, and workforce planning.
This development programme is made up of four core sessions on two consecutive days, comprising digital pre-course learning and an interactive virtual classroom facilitated by our leading expert. Each day consists of two highly interactive live modules which will be supported by prework and application.
o Module one Analytics – what is it? – its value, how we use it, linking HR
processes and business outcomes
o Module two The Scientific Method – the analytics process and adopting a
o Module three Data and relevance – connecting the elements, getting data buy
in and recognition
o Module four Presenting and embedding analytics – culture, evidence-based
decisions and HR dashboards